To download the Red Sky User Manual in Word® format, CLICK HERE.
(You will need WinZip® to open this)
This manual is intended for accountants and book keepers specialising in the management of farm accounts, farm consultancy groups, farm owners and managers, and any other user of Red Sky Farm Performance Analysis.
The manual is intended to be a front-end user guide, to help first-time users and others find their way around the features and functions of Red Sky.
- Getting Started - what you need to do to install the software and get it running
- Getting Help - how to get assistance when you need it, or even make suggestions for improvements
- Application Overview - describes the main components of Red Sky and how it works
- The Grass Roots User Guide - sets out the features and functions and how to use them
- ABC’s ~ Archiving, Backup and Compressing Data - gives the low-down on those vital security and housekeeping jobs
- Glossary of Terms - a short dictionary of Red Sky jargon
- Appendices - this is where you’ll find any absolutely unavoidable technical information.
We’ve tried to keep things simple, and we hope you’ll find this manual easy to use and practical.